Elegance. Flexibility. Awesomeness. These are the phrases that immediately come to thoughts when attempting describe this superb WordPress theme. This is the theme that’s going to get you or your consumer’s web site up and operating very quickly. With all the potential mixtures of format choices, you’re positive to finish up with a novel, elegant web site that you would be able to be pleased with. Nothing has been held again with this one. It has all of the skilled touches you’d require in a WordPress theme alongside all the non-public ones, as nicely – I’ve even named this theme after the mountain I grew up shredding as a child in Alaska. It’s skilled. It’s private. It’s the very best. This is Alyeska.
Whether your web site guests are searching from a Retina MacBook Pro, a Retina iPad, or any of the opposite high-resolution gadgets that inevitably will come onto the market, this theme has you coated. The theme’s stylesheets routinely test every web site visiter’s system pixel-density ratio, after which serve up all the theme’s particulars crafted for his or her particular decision. The result’s a graphically stunning expertise, regardless of the system.
The whole theme, all the best way down by means of the Theme Blvd Framework on the core, has been fastidiously constructed across the trendy period of responsive net design. No longer ought to we be involved with particularly simply the iPad or the iPhone, however we have to give attention to the whole cellular and pill expertise, as an entire. That is the method we take at Theme Blvd.
Make positive to view the theme’s live demo in your varied gadgets and flick thru all the demonstrated options. Additionally, Alyeska permits you to change the way you need your web site’s primary navigation to show for the cellular consumer; you could have three elegant choices, as demonstrated within the above screenshots.
With full WordPress Customizer help, simply the correct quantity of Theme Options, and logical default values, you’ll remember to have a novel web site that stands out above the remaining, with out having to sift by means of an infinite abyss of configuration.
Many of our show choices are fairly normal all through our themes using the Theme Blvd framework. These embrace normal options like deciding on a customized sidebar format, implementing a customized emblem, with the choice for it to be HiDPI/Retina-ready, and so forth. However, the place you’ll find this theme’s really distinctive stylistic choices are below the “Styles” tab. —
You can select from a light-weight or darkish model in your content material space, together with whether or not you need it to be in a boxed or stretched format. Then, what we actually love about this theme is the “Flip Over” model primary navigation. Select from one in every of our fastidiously crafted colours, and in the event you’re searching for extra of a standard look, choose the “Classic” model navigation.
After you’ve setup your Theme Options, it’s time to complete off the primary look of your web site with a customized background picture. This theme totally helps WordPress’s built-in background management. And to go together with that, we’ve included 225 free background photos in your theme bundle which were created solely for Alyeska, combining varied colours and textures. (Watch Video)
Here is an actual breakdown of every Theme Options web page you’ll obtain with the theme:
- Theme Options Tab #1 – Styles
- Theme Options Tab #2 – Layout
- Theme Options Tab #3 – Content
- Theme Options Tab #4 – Configuration
Popular Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are our hottest, free plugins that you simply’ll wish to be certain that and reap the benefits of to get probably the most out of this theme.
- Theme Blvd Layout Builder – Setup customized layouts for pages of your web site.
- Theme Blvd Sliders – Manage customized, responsive sliders that may go nearly any the place.
- Theme Blvd Shortcodes – All kinds of shortcodes.
- Usage Examples and Documentation: http://shortcodes.themeblvd.com
- Theme Blvd Widget Areas – Create limitless sidebars and widget areas.
- Theme Blvd Widget Pack – A pack of important widgets to make use of along with your theme.
- Tweeple – A cool option to setup and show Twitter feeds.
Useful Free Theme Blvd Plugins
Here are some easy, helpful plugins which have come by means of nice purchaser requests and recommendations.
- Theme Blvd Favicon – Manage your favicon and Apple iOS icons.
- Theme Blvd Featured Link Override – Set site-wide featured picture hyperlinks.
- Theme Blvd Featured Videos – Replace featured photos with embedded movies.
- Theme Blvd Image Sizes – Adjust your theme’s picture crop sizes.
- Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget – A widget that scrolls by means of posts.
- Theme Blvd Portfolios – Separate submit grid gadgets to a customized submit sort.
- Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link – Link a submit to a web page for modifying the breadcrumb path.
- Theme Blvd prettyPhoto – Swaps default lightbox performance for prettyPhoto.
- Theme Blvd Responsive Google Maps – Responsive Google Map shortcode.
- Theme Blvd String Swap – Quickly alter textual content strings on frontend of your web site.
- Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch – Adds fundamental compatibility with WooCommerce.
- Theme Blvd WPML Bridge – Full WPML compatibility. http://wpml.themeblvd.com
Here is the short step-by-step information for a way this theme’s demo homepage was setup from the WordPress admin panel. You can discover far more data on the next steps in nice element by viewing the documentation that got here in your theme’s obtain bundle. Keep in thoughts that is solely a fast step-by-step for the theme demo’s homepage and also you positively do not need to setup your web site on this manner in the event you don’t wish to.
- Install the theme and the advisable plugins. (See video)
- Configure your Theme Options at Appearance > Theme Options.
- Configure your background below Appearance > Background. (See video)
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, and be sure you’ve chosen “your latest posts.”
- Go to the Sliders web page and create a customized slider.
- Go to the Templates web page and create a brand new customized template. Use “Alyeska Homepage” as your template’s start line. Configure your factor settings, together with deciding on your customized slider within the slider factor, and save the format.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, choose to indicate a customized template, and choose the customized template you’ve created.
For your reference, listed below are all the picture sizes that your photos get cropped to when utilizing this theme. If your WordPress set up already has many photos uploaded, it’s greatest to run the Thumbnail Generator plugin after putting in the theme.
- Slider Full Width – 940×350 (laborious crop)
- Slider Staged Left/Right – 530×312 (laborious crop)
- 1/5 Column of Grid – 200×125 (laborious crop)
- 1/four Column of Grid – 240×150 (laborious crop)
- 1/three Column of Grid – 320×200 (laborious crop)
- half Column of Grid – 472×295 (laborious crop)
- Small Thumbnail of List – 195×195 (delicate crop)
- Small Square – 130×130 (laborious crop)
- Smaller Square – 70×70 (laborious crop)
- Smallest Square – 45×45 (laborious crop)
NOTE: If you require modifications to those picture sizes, you do have choices. Learn More
We deal with all help over at our support forum. Here’s get entry along with your buy:
Listed right here all of updates to this theme and once they have been posted. In your WordPress admin panel, you may see what model of the theme you’re utilizing by going to Appearance > Themes and searching on the model quantity subsequent to the title of the theme. To replace the theme, it’s essential obtain it once more out of your ThemeForest Downloads web page, and replace the recordsdata in your server. (See video: All About Updates)
- three.1.18 – April 20, 2018
- three.1.17 – January 18, 2018
- three.1.16 – August four, 2017
- three.1.15 – August 2, 2017
- three.1.14 – April 18, 2017
- three.1.13 – January 18, 2017
- three.1.12 – June 21, 2016
- three.1.11 – December 11, 2015
- three.1.10 – August eight, 2015
- three.1.9 – August 7, 2015
- three.1.eight – April 24, 2015
- three.1.7 – April 21, 2015
- three.1.6 – January 26, 2015
- three.1.5 – November 26, 2014
- three.1.four – May three, 2014
- three.1.three – April 7, 2014
- three.1.2 – March 24, 2014
- three.1.1 – March 7, 2014
- three.1.zero – February 18, 2014 – Read here earlier than updating to three.1+
- three.zero.three – November four, 2013
- three.zero.2 – August 19, 2013
- three.zero.1 – August eight, 2013
- three.zero.zero – August 5, 2013 – Read here earlier than updating to three.zero+
- 2.1.5 – August 15, 2012
- 2.1.four – July 2, 2012
- 2.1.three – June 2, 2012
- 2.1.2 – May 25, 2012
- 2.1.1 – May 12, 2012
- 2.1.zero – May 7, 2012
- 2.zero.1 – January 28, 2012
- 2.zero.zero – January 17, 2012 – Read here earlier than updating to 2.zero+
- 1.1.four – December 14, 2011
- 1.1.three – April 13, 2011
- 1.1.2 – March 16, 2011
- 1.1.1 – March 9, 2011
- 1.1.zero – March 7, 2011
- 1.zero.2 – March 2, 2011
- 1.zero.1 – February 28, 2011