Cost Calculator is a powerful and easy-to-use calculation and appointment plugin for WordPress. This unique tool allows you to easily create price estimation forms to give your client idea of the cost of your service.
Cost Calculator comes with Calculation Form Builder, Calculations Manager, Dummy Data Importer and provides WPBakery Page Builder (Visal Composer) integration.
Latest Version: 28.04.2018 – v1.3. Check the changelog
Cost Calculator Core Features
Cost Calculator is fully responsive which means each and every plugin element adapts perfectly for any screen size.
Cost Calculator Form Builder
The plugin offers its own page builder. You don’t need any external plugins to work with rows, columns and components. Everything is presented in a legible form. You can create an unlimited number of calculation forms.
Multiple Column Layouts / Drag & Drop
You can build your calculation form based on columns. The plugin has many predefined layouts to choose from. Each of the layouts is fully responsive.
Advanced Settings for Colors and Fonts
The plugin comes with 3 predefined layout skins and you can define your own colors overwriting the default settings. Choose from hundreds of Google Fonts.
Different Form Components
The plugin comes with numerous components like Dropdown, Slider Box, Input Box (Type Text, Number, Email, Hidden and Submit), Date Picker, Checkbox, Switch Box or Toggle, Summary Box and Contact Form. Each of the components can be freely configured.
Extensive Configuration Options
Configure components in a convenient way using the built-in page builder settings.
Visual Composer Integration
Do you already have Visual Composer for WordPress plugin installed? Take advantage of its benefits thanks to the full integration of the cost calculator.
Calculations Stored in the Database / Sent to an Email
All calculations and sent forms are saved to the database and they are available from the admin level, additionally they are sent to the e-mail address.
One-Click Demo Importer
You can import pre-made demo content easily with a single click, via the Import Dummy Data manager and start working on existing forms.
Extended Feature List of Cost Calculator for WordPress
- 100% Responsive And Mobile Compatible
- Unlimited Calculators And Appointment Forms
- WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) integration
- Fully Customizable Layouts And Components
- Stores All Calculations in the Database
- Access Calculations Details In Admin Area
- Sends Calculations to an Email Address
- Support For All Currencies
- 6 Different Calculator Components
- Dropdown Box
- Slider Box
- Input Box
- Switch Box
- Summary Box
- Contact Box
- Cost Calculator Shortcode Builder
- Ability To Build Custom Layout
- Unlimited Rows And Columns
- Advanced Color And Fonts Settings
- 3 Predefined Layout Skins Available
- Ability To Edit Existing Shortcodes
- Build-In Color Picker
- Ability To Choose Main Color For Components
- Ability To Choose A Color For Component Background
- Ability To Choose A Color For Component Text
- Ability To Choose A Color For Component Border
- Ability To Choose A Color For Component Label
- Font Configurator
- Ability To Enter a Custom Font Name
- Ability To Choose From a Google Font Library With Hundreds Of Fonts To Choose From
- Template Configurator
- Ability To Set Email Details And Email Template
- Ability To Configure Contact Form Messages
- Ability To Configure SMTP Connection For Sending Emails
- One-Click Demo Importer
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
- Documentation Included
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 90,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 10+ years of experience and 7+ years of our presence on Envato Market. We specialize in WordPress, design and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
28.04.2018 – v1.3
- Support for subtraction and power operations in calculation formula added.
- Support for operations between ‘Summary Boxes’ total values added.
- Small fixes for styles conficts.
custom_colors.php admin/style/style.css js/jquery.costCalculator.js js/jquery.costCalculator.min.js languages/cost-calculator-default.mo languages/cost-calculator-default.po shortcodes/cost_calculator_summary_box.php style/rtl.css style/style.css
16.04.2018 – v1.2
- Support for brackets and division in calculation formula added.
- Small fixes for styles conficts.
custom_colors.php fonts/template/style.css js/cost_calculator.js js/jquery.costCalculator.js js/jquery.costCalculator.min.js style/responsive.css style/rtl.css style/style.css
12.04.2018 – v1.1
- Update for calculation email template readability (now in a form of table).
- Ability to send ‘not checked’ state of the checkbox and switch box added.
cost-calculator.php admin/admin-page-email-config.php admin/input_box.php admin/js/cost-calculator-admin.js js/cost_calculator.js languages/cost-calculator-default.mo languages/cost-calculator-default.po shortcodes/cost_calculator_contact_box.php shortcodes/cost_calculator_dropdown_box.php shortcodes/cost_calculator_input_box.php shortcodes/cost_calculator_switch_box.php
Themes with Cost Calculator Integrated
The themes listed below comes bundled with Cost Calculator for WordPress plugin. The listed price includes the theme integrated with the plugin and 6 months author support.