The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a set of instructions for companies that collect and process EU user data on the Internet. The new regulation is aimed at improving the level of protection and giving EU residents wide control over their data.
The GDPR has an extraterritorial effect and is applied to all companies that process personal data of residents and EU citizens regardless of the location of such a company.
From May 25, 2018 every website collecting data from EU residents or citizens need to address GDPR rules. So, meet the GDPR Compliance & Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin, that made your website compatible with general GDPR regulations and industry best practices.
- Data Access – Dedicated form to request personal data stored on a website;
- Right to be Forgotten – Request to delete all stored data (confirmed by email link);
- Manage and automate user requests for data access/deletion and set custom email notifications;
- GDPR Consent checkboxes – Easily add consent boxes for various forms on your website like WordPress Comments and customized contact forms;
- 24/7 Live Support
Perfect integration with most popular WordPress plugins:
- WooCommerce Orders & Checkout fields;
- Contact Form 7 GDPR Consent checkboxes;
- Gravity Form GDPR Consent checkbox and Entries fields;
- BuddyPress GDPR Consent checkboxes;
Authors are allowed to bundle this plugin only after purchasing the Extended License
Please do not hesitate to contact us on ThemeForest. If you face problems with this template, just send us an email. We can also customize this template for an extra charge.
Important: Please be sure you check out the demo and ask all the questions to know about the plugin features before purchase (you can use the comment board or Forum: https://stylemixthemes.com/forums/ – for all presale questions). Purchases done by mistake or for features that don’t exist cannot be refunded.