Get full management over Layouts, Page Content, Sidebars and Widgets
- Custom Responsive web page layouts – widgetize a web page, drop widgets in web page content material space
- Drag and drop OTW Grid Manager – construct responsive layouts in seconds!
- Vertical or Horizontal widgets alignment
- Replace any theme sidebar with a customized one on any set of pages
- Unlimited customized sidebars
- Sticky sidebars and widgets
- Widget visibility – show any widget on or cover it from any web page
- Supports any type of content material Pages, Page templates, Posts, Categories, Tags, Archives, Custom put up varieties, Taxonomies, Post sort archives, WordPress service pages – residence, entrance, 404, search, and so on.
- OTW Content Sidebars – add customized sidebars in content material for pages and posts
- WPML plugin assist – show sidebars and widgets based mostly on Language
- WooCommerce plugin assist – woo pages, merchandise, classes, tags
- bbPress plugin assist – bbPress pages, boards, subjects, subject tags
- BuddyPress plugin assist – Activity and Members pages
- User roles – Display sidebars and widgets based mostly on User position
- Optimized efficiency for big WP installations
- Designed to suit into the core WordPress design
- Easy and intuitive administration
- No coding required
Custom responsive web page layouts – Widgetizing pages
Adding widgets on pages is a really versatile strategy to construct your individual distinctive web page format. Your layours will probably be responsive. Easy, enjoyable, no coding!
- Create as many customized sidebars as you want
- Create a brand new web page
- Create your responsive column format – few clicks with the OTW Grid Manager
- Insert the brand new sidebars within the columns
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and drop some widgets in your new sidebars
Your different choices are to repeat the sidebar’s shortcode and paste it in a web page/put up, wherever within the content material you want it. Or use the Insert Sidebar Shortcode button within the editor to do the identical.
You can learn extra on Widgetizing pages by using the OTW Grid Manager – the method, screenshots, video.
Vertical and Horizontal widget alignment
This is the default WordPress widget alignment. The widgets in sidebars (widget areas) with vertical alignment are organized in a column bellow one another.
The widgets in sidebars (widget areas) with horizontal alignment will probably be organized in a row subsequent to one another (lined up on the identical line).
Such widget areas are fluid and really versatile. The widget space width will probably be equally divided between all widgets on this widget space. Horizontal alignement is normally used on widgetized pages.
You can learn extra on Horizontal or vertical widget alignment with screenshots.
Replace present theme sidebars with customized ones.
Display related content material in your pages. You can now change an present sidebar (widget space) with a customized sidebar for one or group of pages, templates, posts, customized put up varieties, taxonomies, and so on (any mixture). The content material of the brand new sidebar will probably be displayed on the very same spot because the one you choose to interchange just for these pages you chose. You also can simply make your sidebar a Sticky sidebar so the content material within the sidebar stays seen even when the person scrolls down the web page.
- Create a customized sidebar
- Choose which sidebar to interchange
- Choose the place to show the customized sidebar – any set of pages, templates, posts, customized put up varieties, taxonomies, and so on.
- Go to your Appearance -> Widgets and drop some widgets in your new sidebar
Widgets visibility – full management
Every widget can now be show on or hidden from one or few pages, templates, posts, customized put up varieties, taxonomies, and so on (any mixture). It works with all widgets – WordPress default and any customized added widget.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Every widget has a button named Set Visibility
- Choose the place is the widget displayed on or hidden from
OTW Content Sidebars
Add customized sidebars on the left and proper of the content material of your pages and posts. This works finest in full width web page templates. We have such template included in case your theme doesn’t have it.
Content sidebars may be arrange for all pages and these settings may be overriden for every web page individually.
Those sidebars may be simply made Sticky sidebars so the content material in these sidebars keep seen even when the person scrolls down the web page.
Add a sidebar in a web page template file
Although it requires a bit coding data it’s nonetheless quite simple. Use the shortcode of the sidebar you’d like so as to add and the WordPress perform do_shortcode.
If you’re a ThemeForest theme creator
Include this merchandise in your themes and provides your customers full management over web page format, sidebars and widget visibility. All you want is 1 prolonged license for every theme you place in the marketplace and permission from the creator which you get by writing us: http://themeforest.net/user/OTWthemes#contact
Interface and Performance optimizations
- Fits effectively into the core WordPress design
- Optimized efficiency for big WP installations
- Ajax based mostly operations so that you don’t have to attend on pages to refresh
- Filters within the listings – search, whole chosen, choose/dis-select all, present all chosen/dis-selected, order choices, pagination
- Content varieties are grouped
It’s versatile and one can work quickly with it. Although there are a lot of plugins to create columns with, S&W Manager does it the very best, i.m.o., and does many many extra. The studying curve could be very very low (if there’s a studying curve in any respect!)
Excellent job on this, I feel it is a will need to have plugin for anybody messing with wordpress. And I additionally suppose this is without doubt one of the finest plugins I’v seen on right here.
Best sidebar and widget answer on the net!
I like to recommend it to everybody operating WordPress. It saves plenty of time and it’s straightforward.
Just needed to come again and add my voice to all the opposite “Wows!”
Great plugin. Super straightforward to make use of, and helps you’re taking full benefit of obtainable house in WordPress (no extra deadspots!) Kudos to the developer for an amazing creation.
This plugin saves a lot improvement time and it is extremely straightforward to do all of the cool stuff! You virtually transcend format limits very quickly. Really good Thank you.
What a tremendous plugin, i’m speechless! Saved my day.
10 stars!! I like it, precisely what I used to be searching for and a few! thanks
Got a query or a problem? Please electronic mail us through our person web page contact kind here. We will get again to you as quickly as doable!
If you may have any solutions on methods to enhance this merchandise please tell us! We will critically contemplate any suggestion and add it to merchandise’s replace checklist.
If you want this merchandise please contemplate score it as a approach of supporting constant enhancements.
Note: If you’re score under 5 stars, please contact us. We’ll attempt to do our greatest to help or repair all of your factors of criticisms.
Version three.24 (07.12.2017)
- Added: secirity checks and show errors
- Updated: newest model of otw manufacturing unit
- Fixed: test for present response
- Fixed: error mode modification
Version three.23 (08.06.2017)
- Added: Security checks
Version three.22 (24.04.2017)
- Updated: OTW core componets replace
- Updated: WordPress four.7.x assist
Version three.21 (28.09.2016)
- Fixed: power scrolls for the tb window
Version three.19 (09.05.2016)
- Fixed: widget saving problem
Version three.18 (19.04.2016)
- Updated: WordPress four.5 compatibility
- Updated: OTW core componets replace
- Updated: Post sort test
- Added: Duplicate sidebar possibility
Version three.17 (09.01.2016)
- Added: customized css space in plugin choices
Version three.16 (06.11.2015)
- Added: Margin from high setting for Sticky sidebars
- Updated: Old grid disabled
Version three.15 (11.10.2015)
- Added: Custom class for sidebars
- Updated: Optimization on calling shortcodes
- Fixed: BuddyPress pages choice
Version three.14 (16.07.2015)
- Updated: bbpress minor updates
- Updated: allow OTW Content Sidebars for CPT
Version three.13 (18.05.2015)
- Fixed: Visibility tabs posts pagination
Version three.12 (11.05.2015)
- Fixed: widget space drag and drop problem with name earlier than and after widget in admin
Version three.11 (16.04.2015)
- Added: Disable Sticky sidebars when sure id/class is reached
- Added: Sticky Widgets
- Added: Disable Sticky widgets when sure id/class is reached
Version three.10 (04.03.2015)
- Added: Sticky sidebars for OTW content material sidebars and changed theme sidebars
Version three.9 (23.09.2014)
- Added: Full compatibility with Popping Sidebars and Widgets plugin
Version three.eight (05.06.2014)
- Fixed: OTW Grid Manager for customized put up varieties
Version three.7 (21.05.2014)
- Fixed: Popup buttons css fixes
Version three.6 (13.05.2014)
- Fixed: Horizontal widget alignment for sidebars
Version three.5 (26.04.2014)
- Updated: Remove world object fashion definition
- Added: Theme sidebars can now be inserted in your OTW Grid Manager grids
- Added: Sidebars that change sidebars can now be inserted in your OTW Grid Manager grids
- Added: Copy sidebar shortcode from OTW Grid Manger, Copy column with all content material, Copy row with all content material – then you may paste it in Page editor, template file, or elsewhere
- Added: Visible/Invisible in all places – new possibility in widget and sidebar visibility settings
- Added: New choice to exclude posts in All posts from class/tag tabs for each sidebars and widgets
- Fixed: Metabox arrows for WP three.eight.2 and up
- Fixed: Tinymce plugin to work with the editor for WP three.9 and up
- Updated: Add json column test
- Updated: Enable outdated grid choice to false by default
- Updated: Change button class identify
- Updated: Live reload of shortcode object
- Added: Spanish translation by Maria Ramos from Webhostinghub.com
- Updated: change deprecated features
- Updated: Grid Manager – no content material wrapping the place not wanted
- Added: choices to indicate/cover Grid Manager and Content Sidebars metaboxes in web page/put up
- Updated: minor grid css modifications
- Updated: WordPress three.6 assist
- Added: drag & drop Grid Manager – construct customized responsive layouts
- Added: OTW Content Sidebars – add customized sidebars to pages and posts
- Added: filter choices in add/edit sidebars and widget visibility
- Updated: quicker and nicer interface in add/edit sidebars and widget visibility
- Updated: customized put up sort bbpress gadgets higher choice
- Added: Widget visibility settings for inserted sidebars in web page/put up content material editor and template recordsdata
- Added: BuddyPress plugin assist – Activity and Members pages
- Update: WPML plugin translated and never translated languages show
- Update: WPML plugin perform registration verification
- Update: few minor updates
- Added: bbPress plugin assist – bbPress pages, boards, subjects, subject tags
- Added: WooCommerce full assist – woo pages, merchandise, classes, tags
- Added: Author archives filter
- Fixed: WPML plugin – show sidebars and widgets based mostly on Language – all pages mounted
- Added: All posts from customized taxonomy
- Added: WPML plugin – show sidebars and widgets based mostly on Language
- Added: Display sidebars and widgets based mostly on User position
- Added: All posts from tag – filters for sidebars and widgets
- Added: Number of things to indicate in lists – in choices
- Added: Filter notes within the lists
- Updated: js variable choice
- Added: .po recordsdata – the plugin is localization prepared
- Added: Performance optimizations: filters in set widget visibility
- Update: Horizontal widget alignment new div wrap
- Fixed: CSS points with WooCommerce
- Added: Performance optimizations: filters in add/edit sidebars pages, posts, taxonomies lists
- Added: Doc traces in widget visibility
- Updated: Widgetize pages interface enhancements, notifications, error messages
- Updated: Widget visibility enabled by default
- Added: textual content area
- Fixed: path for documentation icons in set widget visibility
- Fixed: add sidebar interface in chrome
Version 2.zero (30.09.2012)
- Added: Easy column interface for Widgetizing Pages
- Added: Performance optimizations on massive wp installations
- Updated: Sidebar alternative performance
- Added: All posts from class filter
- Added: Notifications on activation/deactivation
- Fixed: WordPress three.four widget visibility assist
- Added: Few filters
- Added: shortcode column within the sidebars checklist
- Fixed: few typos
- Fixed: some white house
- Added: Set all seen/ all invisible in widgets visibility part
- Added: Item filter in widgets visibility part