Splash Screen Pro
What is it good for?
- New guests display
- Upcoming occasions
- Product launches
- News and bulletins
- Age verification
Drag & Drop
Everything within the editor is drag and drop. You can create columns and rows and reposition them nevertheless you want. All of the demos above are made with this editor and not using a single line of code!
Splash Screen Pro makes use of a 12-column grid system, just like Bootstrap’s grid system. It will modify in keeping with the display dimension to offer the perfect person expertise for any system.
7 Layout Presets
The editor comes with 7 layouts presets to get you began rapidly. Simply select one which you assume will look greatest along with your content material, customise it and go together with it!
- Full-screen video and picture backgrounds
- Google Fonts help
- Choose what number of occasions to indicate the display to every person
- Multiple screens help
- YouTube & HTML5 movies
- Launch a preview from the editor
- Shortcode help
1.three.eight – February 5, 2015
- Added a folder containing the uncompressed variations of all script recordsdata.
1.three.7 – January 20, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
1.three.6 – January 18, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
- Reorganized folder construction to allow debugging from the WP Dashboard.
1.three.5 – October 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug launched within the 1.three.four replace.
1.three.four – October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that will stop background video from displaying if no fallback picture is specified.
1.three.three – October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that will trigger an error on pages the place the splash display shouldn’t be displayed.
1.three.2 – September 21, 2015
- Fixed a bug that will crash the editor if it tried to load a saved display with a column with no parts inside it.
1.three.1 – April 27, 2015
- Added a “Home Page” filter.
1.three.zero – April 13, 2015
- Added performance to have the ability to select on which pages or posts to show the age verification display.
- Added “click to launch” performance. You can now put a hyperlink in your web site, which when clicked will launch a display.
1.2.1 – February 23, 2015
- Integrated the editor.html file within the splash-screen.php file.
1.2.zero – February 21, 2015
- Added an choice to set background opacity
- Added picture fallback for HTML5 video background. The fallback is automated, so long as a picture URL is supplied within the “Image” tab.
1.1.1 – February 15, 2015
- Fixed a bug that will stop screens from saving. This situation would happen when “Render Shortcodes” is turned on and there are not any shortcodes on the display.
1.1 – February 14, 2015
- Added help for shortcodes.
- Updated documentation.
- Removed the “Cancel” button from the Element Settings window, as a result of it had the identical performance because the “Done” button – it simply closed the window.
- Fixed a PHP error which might stop the plugin from operating on older variations of PHP.
- Fixed a number of points that will happen in the event you put in the plugin from the WordPress Dashboard.