Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8 and WooCommerce 3.4.4.
The7 | the Most Customisable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 750+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
The7 comes bundled with Visual Composer page builder, Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlug. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And, yes, The7 is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 26 (and counting) high quality dummy websites that you can import in only couple of clicks and use as a foundation for your website.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends Visual Composer capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and VC shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 230 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
750+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 750 Theme Options, making it the most customisable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customise even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customisation options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
Visual Composer with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the Visual Composer and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the Visual Composer with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and VC shortcodes / elements:
Super customisable Blog List (new!)
Super customisable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
26 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 26 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and Visual Composer templates:
The7 Landing Page
The7 All Features Demo (with multiple homepages concepts)
Seven Dev – Mobile Games and Apps Development
Web Master – Website Design and Development
Digital Artist – Creative Portfolio
Building and Construction
Law Firm, Solicitor
Cafe, Coffee Shop
Expedition, Travel Agency
Creative, Digital Agency
Conference, Business and Finance
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customisable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
Customise the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums – justified grid
Albums – masonry & grid
Blog – list
Blog – masonry & grid
Gallery – justified grid
Gallery – masonry & grid
Portfolio – justified grid
Portfolio – list
Portfolio – masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customise header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customised styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plug free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.184.108.40.206 (Aug 4, 2018; pending review)
Fixed issue with carousels autoscroll.
v.220.127.116.11 (Aug 3, 2018)
1. New: brand new Photos Masonry & Grid shortcode. 2. Improved: fonts responsiveness settings were added to Testimonials shortcode. 3. Improved: The7 will show notification in case theme/plugin(s) update is required for compatibility. 4. Fixed: Bootstrap incompatibility with "Bookly" plugin. 5. Fixed: issue with gradient on text in IE. Other minor improvements, fixes and changes under the hood.
v.6.7.1 (Jul 27, 2018)
1. Improved: WooCommerce 3.4.4 compatibility. 2. Improved: Benefits post type can be used in Post Grid. 3. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce products sorting in "masonry & grid" layout when "order by menu" selected. 4. Fixed: issue with Theme Options Wizard not working when Google Fonts are disabled. 5. Fixed: bug in IE with title overflowing browser window. Other minor improvements & fixes in front-end & under the hood.
v.6.7.0 (Jul 12+1, 2018)
1. New: super-customizable "Media Gallery - Masonry & Grid" shortcode. 2. Improved: FontAwesome updated to newest version. 3. Improved: text shortcodes support was enabled in copyright area. 4. Improved: a bulk action to show/hide "read more" link was added to Team and Testimonials post types. 5. Improved: when importing a pre-made website, microsite-pages will no longer loose menu settings. 6. Improved: shadow settings were added to Portfolio shortcodes. 7. Fixed: select2 conflict between The7 and ACF Pro. 8. Fixed: bug with 0px text in WPML widget. 9. Fixed: bug with scroll arrows not appearing in mobile view in Photo Scroller shortcode. 10. Fixed: bug with oversized video featured image in related projects. 11. Fixed: desync between hover of text and background in the submenu of main menu area. 12. Fixed: combination of stretch VC row and UA fullwidth background image leads to issues on resize. 12+1. Fixed: bug in IE with full width row. 14. Fixed: bug in IE with blog title. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.6.3 (Jun 29, 2018)
1. New pre-made websites: - Event Agency: https://the7.io/event-agency/ - Software Company: https://the7.io/software-company/ 2. Fixed: Social Icons shortcode editing interface stopped working. 3. Fixed: duplication of testimonials in the old Scroller shortcode. 4. Fixed: rare cases of error on theme options save.
v.6.6.2 (Jun 23, 2018)
1. Fixed: default button shortcode short url format don't work. 2. Fixed: issues es_ES translation. 3. Fixed: visual issues with some input-fields in Theme Options. 4. Fixed: layout issue with slider within text widget. 5. Fixed: JetPack conflict with The7 forms. 6. Fixed: issue with content area top overlap setting in the blog carousel.
v.6.6.1 (Jun 15, 2018)
1. Improved: Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) compatibility. 2. Improved: WPML compatibility. 3. Fixed: issue with carousel shortcodes styles not working properly for some users. 4. Fixed: icons in carousel shortcodes on mobile devices are not being displayed properly. 5. Added: 2 additional text areas for microwidgets. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.18.104.22.168 (Jun 8, 2018)
1. Fixed issue with incorrect thumbnails size in WooCommerce. 2. Fixed issue with incorrect paddings and borders in "Button (old)" shortcode. 3. Per users request: no more -webkit-text-fill-color in bottom bar.
v.6.6.0 (Jun 6, 2018)
1. New: now you can import individual pages in The7 > Pre-made Websites. Note that attachments will not be imported. Therefore such pages are best used as a wireframe for your own content. 2. New: gradient picker in Theme Options. Now (instead of 2-color gradient) you can choose as many color stops as you want. Gradient angle option is also available. 3. New: "show categorisation" option was added to "testimonials - masonry & grid" and "team - masonry & grid" shortcodes. 4 - 19. Numerous minor improvements and bugfixes
v.22.214.171.124 (May 24, 2018)
Added styling for "consent checkbox" in WordPress comment form.
v.6.5.1 (May 23, 2018)
Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.0.
v.6.5.0 (May 18, 2018)
1. GDPR-related changes: - theme explain what information and why is being collected during the registration process; - a "consent checkbox" is added to standard The7 forms (shortcode and widget); - "devicePixelRatio" cookie removed from the theme (now The7 by itself will not set any cookies); - a plugin to disable Google Fonts added to the theme package (see "Developer Tools" folder) - for those of you who prefer to play safe. 2. Improved: DB performance optimisation in admin interfaces. 3. Fixed: testimonials pagination issues with certain settings combination. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.126.96.36.199 (May 14, 2018)
Fixed: page freezes on mobile devices when interacting with Ultimate Addons "Map" element AND "Normalise Resize" option is enabled.
v.6.4.3 (May 8, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with "normalize resize event on mobile devices" setting causing some elements not to resize correctly on mobile devices. 2. Fixed: pagination issues of posts list in admin area. 3. Fixed: fatal error in visual edit mode of Elementor plugin. 4. Fixed: issue with images being oversized when responsiveness points are based on number of columns. 5. Improved: slashes removed in messages sent from The7 contact forms (widget and shortcode). 6. Fixed: issue with spare space between header and title area. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.4.2 (Apr 30, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with the side header placeholder remaining visible even when the header is hidden. 2. Fixed: issue with portfolio overlays on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.4.1 (Apr 27, 2018)
1. Improved: additional responsiveness point for all carousel shortcodes. 2. Improved: default hover settings for Portfolio shortcodes. 3. Fixed: Font Awesome compatibility issues. 4. Fixed: issues with some shortcodes by Dream-Theme in front-end page editing mode. 5. Fixed: issue with font rendering for text with animation in FireFox. 6. Fixed: issues with certain page header combinations (transparent header + disabled page title). 7. Fixed: rendering issue of Portfolio on the first page load in Safari. 8. Fixed: Slideshow post type have no "alt" attributes for on images. 9. Fixed: issue with broken "responsiveness based on post width" in full-width rows in Masonry & Grid shortcodes. 10. Fixed: hover image size is small in product carousel in FF. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.4.0 (Apr 12, 2018)
1. New (and long overdue): Archive and Search results will inherit their layout from selected templates (note that this feature is in beta and works with a handful of select shortcodes). 2. New: Portfolio Carousel shortcode. 3. New: DataBase update on theme update is now automatic. This setting can be disabled under The7 > My The7, in "Settings" block. 4. Fixed: FontAwesome icons won't show up when FontAwesome 4 compatibility is turned on. 5. Fixed: page flicker in Safari on opening/closing side navigation. 6. Fixed: "Normalise resize on mobile devices" will no more be causing issues with the Lightbox, Layer Slider (and hopefully other 3rd party code). 7. Fixed: anchor links do not become active when anchor id is nested inside the vc-section. 8. Fixed: issue with header misalignment on older iOS devices. 9. Fixed: issue with line width when page title style is set to "decorative line". 10. Fixed: issue "Team Masonry & Grid" shortcode in "grid" mode results in broken columns layout. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.3.1 (Mar 30, 2018)
1. Improved: The7 Elements plugin can now be updated via Dashboard > Updates. 2. Fixed: issue with page titles net being displayed on iOS 10 devices 3. Fixed: issue with blog excerpts net being displayed correctly with certain settings combination. 4. Fixed: issue with floating footer. 5. Fixed: issue with image title and description not showing up in lightbox with certain settings combination. 6. Fixed: issue when "FontAwesome 4 compatibility" enabled, icons in some WPBakery Page Builder shortcodes do not work. 7. Fixed: header is always full-width when boxed layout is combined with classic header. 8. Fixed: pagination/load more does not work in team grid layouts. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.188.8.131.52 (Mar 21, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue in "mini blog" shortcode (round thumbnails caused the text to align to the right). 2. Fixed: issue in "blog masonry" shortcode (with "background overlay" option selected, overlay was not displayed).
v.6.3.0 (Mar 20, 2018)
1. New: Portfolio Masonry and Grid shortcode. Like a new blog shortcode but with even more features! 2. New: "Get system report" button in The7 > Service Information. Designed to ease the communication with our support team. 3. Improved: content area, footer and bottom bar can be disabled independently when using "Microsite" page template. 4. Fixed: bug with the transparent Header on the HDPI Androind tablets. 5. Fixed: issue with lightbox not being opened in Albums shortcode on iOS devices (with certain settings combination). 6. Fixed: issue "small blog" on older iOS devices. 7. Fixed: issue with Fancy title not being centred on IE11.
v.6.2.2 (Mar 15, 2018)
1. Improved theme registration process: - simultaneously register localhost and your live site; - simultaneously register domain and its subdomains (no need to ask us to enable this feature - just make sure you are not violation the License); - purchase code usage message will only appear if you have used particular code for 3+ website addresses; it is DISMISSIBLE; wording changed to be more friendly 2. Fixed: cart micro-widget issue not working correctly with caching plugins. 3. Fixed: infinite scroll not working. 4. Fixed: album settings are broken when gallery album layout selected.
v.184.108.40.206 (Mar 8, 2018; pending review)
1. New: long awaited The7 Licenses Management Tool: https://repo.the7.io/manage/ 2. New: theme will issue warnings when potential licensing issue is detected. 3. Improved: theme will react adequately on de-registration via https://repo.the7.io/de-register/ and https://repo.the7.io/manage/ 4. New: "normalize resize event on mobile devices" option. Enabled by default; can significantly improve scrolling performance. 5. Fixed: bur with fancy header height. 6. Fixed: issue with "loading effect: none" on CSS Grid -powered shortcodes. 7. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce images not displaying properly with certain settings combinations. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.2.0 (Mar 1, 2018)
1. New: "Web Design Agency" pre-made website (https://the7.io/digital-agency/) 2. New: bottom bar layout settings added. 3. Improved: grid shortcodes/templates, fancy title and bottom bar converted to CSS Grid. 4. Improved: compatibility with Meta Box, CMB2 and other similar plugins. 5. Fixed: issue with incorrect footer width size when boxed layout enabled. Numerous minor improvements and fixes.
v.220.127.116.11 (Feb 24, 2018)
1. Compatibility with Envato Hosted platform. 2. Minor bugfixes.
v.6.1.3 (Feb 20, 2018)
1. Improved: FontAwesome v.4 backwards compatibility. 2. Improved: WPML compatibility. 3. Improved: website appearance when responsiveness is disabled. 4. "Deprecated" The7 shortcodes renamed to "Old". 5. Fixed: top bar is shifted to the right in Safari with certain options combination. 6. Fixed: images not showing up in WooCommerce with certain options combination. 7. Fixed: "Order by menu" does not work in Products Masonry & Grid shortcode. 8. Fixed: issue with top line sticky + anchor navigation. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.1.2 (Feb 14, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation scrolling to incorrect place in some settings combination. 2. Fixed: issue with incorrect positioning of header under slideshow in some settings combination. 3. Fixed: header resize issue in Safari in some settings combination. 4. Fixed: issue with generating dynamic styles if some of theme options fields are empty. 5. Fixed: issue with incorrect rendering of some FontAwesome 5 icons in dt_default_button shortcode. Other minor fixes. and under-the-hood changes.
v.6.1.1 (Feb 8, 2018)
1. Added compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.1. 2. FontAwesome updated to v.5. Numerous minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.1.0 (Jan 26, 2018)
1. New “Dental Clinic” pre-made website added. 2. Improvements to headers: - revamped theme options structure; - improved mobile headers (added support for opacity, top bars, etc.); - dedicated top bar transparency setting for pages with transparent headers. 3. Improvements to floating headers transitions - now they are as smooth as the butter. 4. Overall pages scrolling performance improvements. 5. Improvements to "Microsite" template: top bar can be disabled. 6. Improvements to custom menu microwidget: added option to display it either as a drop-down menu or as a list. 7. 3d slider removed. Sorry folks - it was too resource-intensive and cumbersome. 8. Overal improvements to Wizard algorithms. 100+ under-the-hood improvements and fixes.
v.6.0.1 (Dec 7, 2017)
1. Improved: setting to enable Theme Options in the sidebar added. 2. Improved: standard WordPress Customizer re-enabled. 3. Fixed: Pre-made Websites import confirmation message not showing up. 4. Fixed: issue with "px" values of margins/paddings in Theme Options. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.6.0.0 (Now 30, 2017)
1. New: theme white-label tool. 2. New: Front-end (visual) edit mode for Theme Options and Design Wizard. 3. New: "Agency" pre-made website (one-page). 4. Improved: better front-end page builder. 5. Improved: WooCommerce integration. 6. Improved: dedicated settings for mobile headers. Over 60 other improvements and fixes.
The7 v.5 updates history: http://the7.io/changelog-v5/
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.