Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who makes use of WordPress to develop web sites in your shoppers?
Have you ever wished that it was simpler to customise the menu?s and brand?s in WordPress and to resolve which menu?s the customers have entry to?
With White Label Branding for WordPress you are able to do precisely this. Take full management over the branding in wp-admin and resolve who has entry to what options.
With the most recent model of White Label Branding you’ve gotten the last word software for customizing WordPress admin and your login display screen.
We have added a robust Role and Capability Manger, which can can help you create new consumer Roles and assign Capabilities.
You can add new capabilities for particular consumer Roles and you’ll even create a “fake” Administrator account. This can be utilized if you wish to give your shoppers “admin” entry, however nonetheless restrict what they’ve entry to.
The actual administrator may even be hidden from the customers record. This means a shopper with the “fake” administrator account, won’t ever know that they don’t have full entry to all options.
You also can use the brand new WLB Administrator characteristic, which we not too long ago added. This will can help you conceal parts for different Administrators. Simply add the username of the Administrators that ought to be capable of view all parts of wp-admin.
We have additionally added superior shade administration of the whole wp-admin and you’ll create your individual superior login templates. When you enter a legitimate License Key in your copy of White Label Branding for WordPress you’ll get entry to our Free Downloadable Content, which lets you obtain our well-liked Visual CSS Editor.
Please discover that in case you are utilizing WordPress Multisite you want our particular model for WordPress Multisite.
List of options
- Create an infinite variety of Custom Dashboard Metaboxes with the Dashboard Tool. If you’ve gotten our Pages by User Role plugin you’ll be able to add Access Control to every Metabox. This makes it attainable to utterly customise who will see every Metabox (Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor or Subscriber).
- Enable Branding
- Add your individual Favicon
- Add you personal Header Logo (Depreciated in WordPress three.three)
- Set customized peak of header space (Depreciated in WordPress three.three)
- Add Developer Logo (Footer)
- Add Developer Name
- Add Developer URL
- Remove “WordPress” from title
- Hide replace nag message
- Hide replace obtain hyperlink
- Hide Contextual Help
- Hide Screen Options
- Hide Favorite Actions
- Set customized From Email Address
- Set customized Email From Name
- Add Public Dashboard Metabox viewable by all customers; Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox solely viewable by Editors
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox solely viewable by Administrators
- Use HTML and Shortcodes within the Custom Dashboard Boxes
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets on-by-one
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by different plugins
- Hide Top-level Menus (Dynamic generated record that reveals all of the menus relying on which plugins you’ve gotten put in).
- Hide Sub-level Menus (Dynamic generated record that reveals all of the menus relying on which plugins you’ve gotten put in).
- Sort (Re-order) the Top-level Menus by straightforward drag and drop interface.
- Hide particular person objects within the Admin Bar (will also be primarily based on User Roles and Capabilities)
- Hide the Admin Bar
- Hide the Admin Bar Setting from profile
- Rename menu in wp-admin
- Change menu icons in wp-admin (sort face retina assist)
- Set Default Screen Layout for all customers
- Set Default Screen Layout per consumer
- Remove Individual Screen Options
This isn’t within the WLB Settings menu, however within the prime proper facet of your wp-admin.
Visual CSS Editor
White Label Branding for WordPress makes use of our well-liked Visual CSS Editor. It will can help you customise the wp-admin colours, kinds and fonts. Choose from greater than 800 Google Web Fonts.
You also can simply customise the default WordPress login, Regsiter and Forgot Password screens.
- Advanced Settings
- Enable Role and Capability Manager
- Hide Administrator User Role type the customers record
- Enable Custom Dashboard Tool
- Settings, Import and Export (simply backup international settings and import international settings)
License & Downloads
- Get entry to our premium assist, data database and Free Downloadable Content once you enter a legitimate License Key.
Role & Capability Manager
We don’t advocate you to vary the Capabilities of the Administrator consumer position. Doing so could cause you to unfastened entry to options in your web site. If you unintentionally do we’ve a script that may restore the Capabilities for the Administrator consumer position.
- Create Custom User Roles
- Create Custom Capabilities
- Set Capabilities for all commonplace User Roles
- Set Capabilities in your Custom User Roles
- Disable wp-admin for particular person User Roles
- English assist
- Spanish assist
- German assist
Version four.2.1.83266 – April 24, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Not attainable to cover top-level menu WPBakery Page Builder
- Update: Options Panel model 2.eight.9
Version four.2.zero.83030 – March 7, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Missing icons for Admin Menu Settings
Version four.1.9.81576 – September 26, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning displayed when an invalid username is about as WLB Administrator (when PHP warnings are energetic)
- Bug Fixed: Some PHP warnings exhibiting on PHP 7 console, about “Creating default object from empty value” at school.wlb_dashboard.php
- Update: Added Spanish translation .po and .mo recordsdata
Version four.1.eight.76505 – January 30, 2017
- Bug Fixed: WooCommerce menu icons not altering when changed
- Update: Adjusted CSS in WLB Settings > Navigation > Admin Menu Settings
Version four.1.7.76151 – January 15, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Old login sub-menu nonetheless seen after eradicating depreciated Login Branding
Version four.1.6.75841 – December 29, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Replace “Howdy, username” possibility stopped working after the discharge of WordPress four.7
- Update: Move the “Enable notifications on non options pages” from Options > Troubleshooting to Options > Advanced Settings
- Update: Remove previous Login Branding from Options > Advanced Settings. Over a yr in the past we introduced that this characteristic can be depreciated and eliminated. It has been changed with the a lot better Visual CSS Editor
- Update: wlb_options functionality required in an effort to see the White Label Branding dashboard notification
Version four.1.5.75687 – December 13, 2016
- Update: When utilizing the Panic Key, additionally take away the wlb_administrator possibility, in order that common Administrators with the suitable User Role and Capabilities can see hidden WLB menus
Version four.1.four.75349 – November 24, 2016
- Update: Make the previous login branding OFF by default (in August 2015 we launched the brand new Visual CSS Editor and introduced that the previous login branding module can be eliminated by the tip of 2016)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in branding menu
- New Feature: Added a self-rescue hyperlink that makes it attainable to revive the Administrator capabilities to the default settings in case the capabilities had been modified and the consumer is locked out of wp-admin.
Version four.1.three.70836 – June 6, 2016
- New Feature: Added Troubleshooting choice to disable White Label Branding replace notifications
Version four.1.2.70407 – May 26, 2016
- New Feature: Allow to set a number of customers within the WLB Administrator area
- New Feature: Added filter wlb_skip_login to permit customization of the default WordPress login with the Visual CSS Editor with out having to disable the previous Login module
- Update: Added depreciated message to the previous Login module
Version four.1.1.69961 – May 10, 2016
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warning when hiding Plugins and Themes menu in wp-admin
- Bug Fixed: Disable Plugin and Theme notification are forcing an replace each time. Implement a greater notification disable that doesn’t set off a distant name each time
- Bug Fixed: When the WLB Administrator is about, the replace notifications ought to present for this consumer
- Update: When WLB Administrator is about, Plugins and Appearance is barely seen to this consumer if the Hide Plugins and Appearance choices are set
Version four.1.zero.69894 – May 9, 2016
- New Feature: Added choice to disable the Downloads part from in Calendarize it! for WordPress. Requires the most recent model of each plugins that use the Options Panel
- New Feature: Added characteristic to cover replace plugins and replace themes
- New Feature: Added characteristic to cover plugins and look menu. This will solely conceal the menus, the screens are nonetheless accessible
- New Feature: Added characteristic to specify a White Label Branding Administrator (single consumer). Fallback to consumer position if the consumer loses Administrator rights. This characteristic is very helpful if the plugin is used on a clients web site, and the shopper insists to be an Administrator, however you don?t need the shopper to have entry to sure options
- New Feature: The White Label Branding (WLB) Administrator characteristic is barely seen to the WLB Administrator
Version four.zero.9.69776 – May 2, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Change courses the place the constructor has the identical title as the category to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility).
- Bug Fixed: Function Reference get_currentuserinfo has been depreciated and changed with wp_get_current_user()
Version four.zero.eight.66268 – January 6, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Installation of bundled login templates isn’t working
- Update: Updated the reported pop model
- Update: Changed visibility of replace notification to solely Administrators
Version four.zero.7.65075 – November 17, 2015
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when utilizing the transfer logout to root possibility
- Bug Fixed: Branding > Dashboard > Hide Dashboard Widgets, some widgets have empty labels
- Bug Fixed: Removed debugging code that generates a PHP warning within the navigation backend
Version four.zero.6.63709 – September 29, 2015
- Update: Options Panel up to date to assist add-on funds utilizing Bitcoin and Alipay by means of Stripe.com
Version four.zero.5.63333 – September 16, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Custom Admin Bar menu not exhibiting within the backend to cover/present (WordPress four.three.x)
- Bug Fixed: Some customized menus had been at all times checked hidden within the navigation choices
- Bug Fixed: Some plugin icons present smaller within the menu when custom-made with WLB
Version four.zero.four.61872 – August 20, 2015
- New Feature: Custom CSS area within the branding part
- Update: Depreciated the previous Color Schemer. For styling obtain the free Visual CSS Editor. This was first introduced once we launched the Visual CSS Editor in model four.zero.
- Compatibility Fix: Avoid third-party plugin inflicting PHP warning
Version four.zero.three.58418 – April 24, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() on account of an XSS vulnerability subject that impacts many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that earlier than the operate might be accessed the consumer needed to be an Administrator, which means that the potential subject was not out there to the general public.
Version four.zero.2.57483 – March 27, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Faulty third-party code could cause an infinite loop within the Toolbar choices
Version four.zero.1.57175 – March 12, 2015
- Update: Move the Roles and Capabilities tab to the primary place
- Bug Fixed: Prevent crashing when the NextGen gallery plugin is activated
- Bug Fixed: Prevent Bootstrap from breaking White Label Branding icons
- Compatibility Fix: Not attainable to cover the Appearance > Customize Sub Menu
Version four.zero.zero.56008 – February 10, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Missing a menu hover selector
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warning
- Compatibility Fix: When utilizing WLB and Tribe Events Calendar, the Google Map isn’t exhibiting on the Event Page. The Events Calendar plugin sending an integer worth when a string is predicted.
- Update: Added WLB icon to the menu
- New Feature: Added assist for Downloadable Content
- New Feature: Added assist for disabling the unique shade scheme module
- New Feature: Added assist for disabling the unique login branding
- New Feature: Added possibility in Troubleshooting tab to revive (Super) Admin capabilities to User Role
- New Feature: Visual CSS Editor for White Label Branding wp-admin (downloadable content material). We can be depreciating the previous Color Schemer in 6 months.
- New Feature: Comments by User Role for White Label Branding (downloadable content material)
- New Feature: Author Posts by User Role for White Label Branding (downloadable content material)
- New Feature: Custom Menus for White Label Branding (downloadable content material)
- New Feature: Hide Plugins in Plugins List for White Label Branding (Downloadable Content)
- New Feature: Hide Widgets in WP Admin for White Label Branding (Downloadable Content)
Version three.three.1.54694 – November eight, 2014
- New Feature: Option to cover Toolbar from Super Admin
- Bug Fixed: Random disappearing menus
- Bug Fixed: Service unavailable(2) message on some websites when attempting to replace the plugin. ovh hosted websites ought to work now.
- Update: Increase the reported Options Panel model to 2.7.2
- Update: Updated jQuery model
- Update: Use the bundled jQuery on wp-login
Version three.three.zero rev51961 – July four, 2014
- Bug Fixed: PHP deadly error when utilizing WordPress three.eight.
Version three.2.9 rev51524 – June 25, 2014
- Bug Fixed: When a Custom User Role is simply too much like the Administrator Role, the record of what that Custom Role was empty within the consumer’s record display screen.
- Bug Fixed: Prevent a PHP warning when admin menu order has not been set ever.
- Bug Fixed: Alignment of hover motion within the menu for altering icons for the wp-admin menu.
- Compatibility Fix: Added WordPress three.9 shade scheme kinds and again compatibility with WordPress three.eight.
Version three.2.eight rev49615 – May 15, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Blocking wp-admin for particular consumer roles additionally blocked Ajax
Version three.2.7 rev48667 – April 7, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Some Toolbar (admin bar) objects from the frontend usually are not proven within the Options > Navigation menu.
Version three.2.6 rev46923 – February three, 2014
- Compatibility Update: Added compatibility workaround in an effort to higher assist ManageWP.com service.
Version three.2.5 rev43116 – December 12, 2013
- New Feature: Change label on the menu in wp-admin (WLB Settings > Navigation – Sort Admin Menu)
- New Feature: Support for Custom Icons (typeface) in wp-admin menu
Version three.2.four rev43091 – December 11, 2013
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress three.eight prime header brand damaged
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress three.eight customized icons characteristic damaged
Version three.2.three rev40353 – September 23, 2013
- Bug Fixed: In the consumer record, repair the full variety of customers, in order that it doesn’t rely the Administrators.
Version three.2.2 rev37652 – June 24, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Download part not engaged on some web sites
Version three.2.1 rev37239 – June 10, 2013
- Compatibility Fix: Prevent PHP warning when utilizing Gravity Forms
- Bug Fixed: Downloads part crashing
- Update: Updated Options Panel to the most recent model
Version three.2 rev37021 – June 5, 2013
- Update: Options Panel up to date to the most recent model
- Update: Compatibility repair, WLB error message exhibiting on Shortcode icon dialog
- Bug Fixed: Prevent a PHP warning when saving navigation choices
- Bug Fixed: When unchecking all dashboard objects and saving, the unchecked objects simply grew to become checked once more
- New Feature: Allow branding of the title within the hyperlink, when the header brand is changed
Version three.1.1 rev36145 – April 23, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Prevent PHP warning when utilizing checkbox and load_option=false
- Update: Hook loading textual content area after theme setup
- Update: As per WordPress advice use load textual content area within the plugins_loaded hook
- Update: Add lacking textual content to localization recordsdata
- Update: Added lacking textual content in Spanish
Version three.1.zero rev35663 – April 2, 2013
- New Feature: Added assist for the customized hyperlink for header brand (change W)
Version three.zero.9 rev35659 – April 2, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Login button styling didn’t work on WordPress three.5.1
Version three.zero.eight rev35175 – March 21, 2013
- New Feature: Update Options Panel with Auto Update
- New Feature: WordPress three.5.1 menu hover textual content shade
Version three.zero.7 rev31694 – January four, 2013
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress three.5. Implement shade scheme to new main and secondary button wp-admin selectors
- New Feature: Hide the WordPress model from the footer
- New Feature: Option to disable Email branding
- Bug Fixed: Pushed display screen choices saving to the admin_init hook, as on some setups the roles weren’t outlined earlier than plugins_loaded
- Bug Fixed: Do not change electronic mail from is the header is about (resolved battle with Contact Form 7)
- Bug Fixed: Menu font exhibiting orange when menu have sub-menu on hover
- Bug Fixed: Logo in footer disappeared in WordPress three.5
- Bug Fixed: White background when hovering out of an merchandise
- Bug Fixed: Submenu background shade not getting utilized
Version three.zero.6 rev28864 – August 17, 2012
- New Feature: Allow to vary the dashboard icon URL
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warnings
- Bug Fixed: jQuery script isn’t registered on the login display screen, so it’s loading from WLB folder
- Bug Fixed: Added area to a really lengthy line in order that it doesn’t give a false optimistic on sure safety scanners.
- New Feature: Sample Theme integration file (pushed plugins_loaded to after_theme_setup plugin initialization)
Version three.zero.5 rev26174 – June 16, 2012
- Depreciate: Remove header peak possibility, use the header brand to switch the WP brand on the Toolbar (Admin bar).
- New Feature: Added management for setting the width of the emblem within the Tool Bar.
- New Feature: Replace the emblem within the frontend Tool Bar.
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility points with WordPress three.four Tool Bar settings.
- Update: Add again compatibility with WordPress three.three
- Update: Use the WordPress jQuery
Version three.zero.four rev23458 – April 26, 2012
- New Feature: Added assist for utilizing in Email From Name below Branding
- New Feature: Added assist for utilizing to dynamically load the present website URL within the Email From Name.
- Bug Fixed: Prevent a PHP warning in sure WordPress installations
- Bug Fixed: Sub Menu objects with ampersands (&) the place not saved
- Bug Fixed: Gap between customized brand and login type.
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility repair, make the left-footer substitute selector extra particular, as there’s a theme utilizing the identical ID in a widget #footer-left
- Improvement: Admin, Editor and Public dashboard assist Shortcodes in content material
Version three.zero.three rev23096 – March 21, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Pages by User Role (PUR) repair after WP three.1 PUR was not limiting Custom Dashboards accurately.
- Bug Fixed: Login type label not getting WLB setting
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility subject with another plugins that was hiding the WLB Advanced Settings tab.
- Bug Fixed: Main menu is exhibiting orange on click on (focus), utilized the identical shade as hover
Version three.zero.2 rev14700 – December 20, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Admin Bar checkboxes are reset when saving a distinct panel
- Bug Fixed: Custom Post Type column not exhibiting in WordPress three.three
- New Feature: Added possibility to maneuver the logout hyperlink to the Admin Bar. By default, this is contained in the profile submenu.
Version three.zero.1 rev14037 – December 17, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Allow non-WLB administrator to edit conceal dashboard widgets
- Bug Fixed: Hide dashboard widgets usually are not set when saving one other panel
- Bug Fixed: Hide Profile on Admin Bar when hiding sub-menu
- Bug Fixed: Admin Bar damaged when opening the navigation tab
- New Feature: Added possibility to cover the Welcome Dashboard Panel
- New Feature: Added choice to disable the automated shade scheme era
- New Feature: Enable Admin Bar customization for WordPress three.three
- New Feature: Added choice to disable WordPress three.three pointers
- New Feature: Added possibility to switch “Howdy” username
Version three.zero.zero rev12331 – November 27, 2011
- New Feature: Save, Export and Import settings for wp-admin shade branding
- New Feature: Save, Export and Import settings for login template branding
- New Feature: Save, Export and Import international settings for White Label Branding
- New Feature: Added optionally available Downloadable Content when the License secret’s entered
- New Feature: Add Favicon
- New Feature: Set WordPress from title and electronic mail deal with
- New Feature: Hide dashboard panels created by different plugins
- New Feature: Change order of wp-admin menu
- New Feature: Login Screen CSS Settings (brand, opacity and background)
- New Feature: Optional Drag and Drop file add for Login Screen, Login Form and Favicon
- New Feature: Customize Login Form
- New Feature: Login type assist for iPad, iPhone and Smartphones (small template set off)
- New Feature: Custom Icons (optionally available)
- New Feature: Added superior wp-admin shade branding
- New Feature: Disable wp-admin for particular User Role
- New Feature: Disable particular Screen Options (Editor or decrease consumer position)
- New Feature: Save Default Screen Options structure (international)
- New Feature: Save Default Screen Options structure (per consumer)
- New Feature: Merged all White Label Branding associated menus below WLB Settings
- Update: New Options Panel model 2.zero
Version 2.zero.9 rev4627 – June 14, 2011
- Bug Fixed: login background was cropped on the backside when utilizing customized login type.
Version 2.zero.eight rev4581 – May 14, 2011
- New Feature: Added automated replace notification
- New Feature: Added theme integration recordsdata
- New Feature: Updated the German translation recordsdata
Version 2.zero.7 rev4032 – April 28, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Scrollbars not exhibiting on iPad and iPhone on wp-login.php
- Update: customized login template
Version 2.zero.6 rev3771 – April 20, 2011
- Bug Fixed: unbind click on occasion to stop tabs from closing instantly after opening on some websites
- Bug Fixed: various login template manipulation to stop battle with some themes utilizing previous Mootools libraries
Version 2.zero.5 rev3145 – March 24, 2011
- Update: Added the capabilities in parenthesis wanted to indicate particular sub-menu
Version 2.zero.four rev2512 – March 23, 2011
- Bug Fixed: eliminated the fashion that the hidden Admin bar outputs (28 pixels within the prime)
Version 2.zero.three rev2348 – March 18, 2011
- New Feature: take away phrase “WordPress” from the header title on admin pages
- Bug Fixed: keep away from displaying the scrollbar on the admin when including a developer picture url
- Bug Fixed: conceal admin customers possibility, narrowed the selector for admin customers to keep away from a battle with different plugins and themes that add consumer lists
- Bug Fixed: don’t present the Role Manager possibility when enhancing a consumer if it isn’t the actual administrator
Version 2.zero.2 rev2072 – March eight, 2011
- Bug Fixed: the characteristic that hides the actual Administrator from the User List
Version 2.zero.1 rev1847 – March 2, 2011
- New Feature: Added assist for hiding the brand new Admin Bar in WordPress three.1
- New Feature: Added assist for hiding objects within the new Admin Bar
- New Feature: Added assist for hiding Admin bar settings in My Profile
- New Feature: Added assist for login_logo_url in Login web page templates
Version 2.zero – February 11, 2011
- New Feature: Added capability to cover commonplace WordPress Dashboard Panels one after the other
- New Feature: Added consumer Role Manager
- New Feature: Added Capability Manager
- New Feature: Added possibility to cover Administrator consumer position from customers record.
- New Feature: Added WLB Custom Dashboard Panel software
Version 1.5.zero – December 16, 2010
- New Feature: Added possibility to cover Favorite Actions
- New Feature: Added possibility to cover Screen Options
- New Feature: Added login display screen background settings
- New Feature: Added login display screen HTML and CSS customization
- New Feature: Added customized dashboard panel viewable solely to Editor (previous customized dashboard panel can be viewable to all consumer roles)
- New Feature: Added assist for the German language
- New Feature: Added assist for the Portuguese language
Version 1.2.2 – November eight, 2010
- Bug Fixed: login brand substitute from the earlier model
Version 1.2.1 – November 2, 2010
- Bug Fixed: minor battle with MiniMeta Widget Plugin
Version 1.2.zero – September 22, 2010
- New Feature: Hide Nag replace message
- New Feature: Hide Nag obtain message
- New Feature: Hide Contextual Help
- New Feature: Sub-menu customization
Version 1.1.zero – September 20, 2010
- Update: Updated the interface Language localization; English and Spanish
Version 1.zero – September 16, 2010
- First launch