This is an easy but very helpful plugin for many who are managing web sites with complicated menus.
- Compatible with WordPress four.9
- Video documentation
- Duplicate any menu with one click on
- Export / Import menu performance
- FREE updates and FREE assist
HOW TO INSTALL WPFW MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
- Go to Plugins > Add new choice of WordPress admin menu.
- Select Upload tab on prime of the web page
- Click on Choose File or Browse button
- Select and add wpfw_menus_management.zip archive
- Click on Activate hyperlink
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Screen Options on the proper prime nook of the display
- Check Duplicate Menu, Export Menu, Import Menu choices.
HOW TO DUPLICATE A WORDPRESS MENU USING MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
Go to Appearance > Menus and open Duplicate Menu Box.
You can duplicate any menu, however namig the brand new menu like an current one will do nothing.
HOW TO EXPORT AND IMPORT A MENU USING MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
Export / Import performance works between two completely different installations. If a web page, submit or class doesn’t exist when the import is made shall be created, however simply those from the menus. In conclusion is strongly really useful to import all posts, classes, pages and customized posts earlier than utilizing this plugin. Is additionally really useful to back-up your content material earlier than utilizing it.
v.1.7 – replace on 28th October 2017
– Update for WordPress four.9 compatibility
v.1.6 – replace on seventh March 2016
– Update for WordPress four.5 compatibility
– Fixes for ubermenu photos import
v.1.5 – replace on 15th June 2015
– Fixes some warning messages
v.1.four – replace on ninth May 2015
– Fixes bug for WordPress put in in its personal folder
v.1.three – replace on 28th October 2014
– Renamed perform for avoiding themes battle
– Fixes bug for ubermenu serialized arrays values
v.1.2 – replace on sixth August 2014
– Adds multi website assist
– Fixes customized taxonomies bug
v.1.1 – replace on fifth June 2014
– Callback function for importing menus programmatically
– Support for ubermenu thumbnails
– Fixes firefox export file naming bug
– Fixes css bug when no menu is created